Welcome to the McGill School of Continuing Studies Reservation System
This site allows you to reserve computer and audio-visual equipment for teaching- related activities offered at the Centre. Equipment is for "short-term" use only and must be returned after class. For special, long-term requests, please contact Instructor Services at:
email@example.com. A detailed description of the equipment is available on this page
First Time LoginYou will need to create a profile the first time you use this reservation system.
1. Click the Login button located at the top left of the screen.
2. Enter your McGill username (firstname.lastname@example.org) and password*.
3. Click Exit.
(*If you don't know your McGill username and password: go to McGill username and password)
To Reserve Equipment 1. Click the Login button located at the top left of the screen.
2. Enter your McGill username (email@example.com) and password.
3. Click Submit. A new screen will open.
4. Click Reserve Equipment. Complete each of the three steps. To reserve equipment for several
days, you will need to complete an individual reservation request for each day.
5. An email confirming your reservation request will be sent to you.
Note: All reservations, including weekend, must be made 24 hours in advance
To Pick up and Return Equipment• Weekdays, until 6:00 pm, go to Instructor Services, Room 1251
• On weekends, equipment will be placed in a locker in
room 1205 (McGill ID card required). After completing your equipment reservation, you must
notify Instructor Services via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. to receive the
locker # and lock combination. To return equipment, place in a locker in room 1205.